Terms and conditions of use
Version in force as at 1st December 2019
U4EA Productions will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. However, due to the nature of computer systems and the Internet, we cannot guarantee that we would always be able to prevent unauthorised access or use of your private information. . U4EA PRODUCTIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER U4EA PRODUCTIONS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE, IF SUCH UNAUTHORISED ACCESS WAS NOT DUE TO OUR FAILURE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION OR IF IT WAS DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO APPLY ADEQUATE SECURITY MEASURES TO YOUR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CHOOSING A SECURE PASSWORD, PERIODICALLY CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD AND DULY PROTECTING YOUR PASSWORD) OR WHERE THE PREVENTION OF SUCH UNAUTHORISED ACCESS WAS BEYOND U4EA PRODUCTION'S REASONABLE CONTROL.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing an account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for U4EA Productions to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in one of the member states of the European Union [,member states of the European Free Trade Association, the Isle of Mann or the Channel Islands]. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until you click the final checkout button to conclude the order process. Subject to a cooling off period, giving you up to 7 working days after receipt of the goods within which to cancel your purchase through the Site without penalty and for any or no reason (by emailing email@example.com and quoting your order reference number), all sales of products and services are final. All charges from completed sales of products and services are non-refundable.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. U4EA Productions reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If a product or service is or becomes unavailable at the time of or subsequent to your order, we may offer you an alternative. Your order will be deemed accepted by U4EA Productions upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over £2000.00 must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. U4EA Productions shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. U4EA Productions shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, U4EA Productions shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. U4EA PRODUCTIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. U4EA PRODUCTIONS GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN RESPECT OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION, THAT ARE ALL PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Additional Terms. The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.